Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Review: Balea Feuchtigkeits Haarmilch (Aprikose+Milch) & Alverde Repair- Haarspitzenfluid (Traube Avocado) Part 2

This Colour = German
This Colour = English

WOOHOO!! Lazy Meow will continue and finish the post with a part 2!

 

For ppl, who can´t read German: I will talk about the orange bottle (left)and after that I will do this short review in German.
So I´ve been using the moisture milk (with apricot and milk) for a month I suppose. I use it every time after washing my hair and when my hair feels dry. I was kind of addicted to it at the beginning, because the smell is AWESOME! I could sniff at my hair the whole day...but of course I haven´t done such a creepy thing...at least not in the public *q* ho ho ho~
I remember when I´ve used this moisture for the first time. My sister was like 2 rooms away and shouted: "OMG WHAT ARE U EATING AGAIN?? ICE CREAM??"
Me: "huh what?"
she:"It smells so intensive and delicious!"
So from this reaction I could tell that you don´t need any perfumes lolol. I got it from DM (Drugstore from Germany) for somewhat around 2€~. There´s 200ml in the bottle. It last for some monthes, I guess...because it´s still 3/4 full and I use it once a day at least! My hair reaches my chest and the structure is thick. btw my ends are dry, which leads to spliss ends. That´s actually my main reason for getting a moisturizer.
After massaging it in your hair and ends, brush your hair gently and let it "dry", but you can also continue with styling or blow drying your hair. It says that you should apply it when your hair is sitll wet, but in my point of view it works much better with half dried hair.

All in all, I really like this product because it moisturises my hair in a beautiful and soft way and it reaaaaally smells yummi<33 The promise of the product is to safe and recover your hair from damages and pollutions and the best thing is...I can´t find any silicones in the ingredients, which is another argument to give it 5/5 stars <3.


Endlich werde ich das Review beenden. :D Also ich habe das Feuchtigkeits Haarmilch (Aprikose mit Milch) für einen Monat benutzt und muss sagen dass das mehr als köstlich duftet<3
Mein Haar reicht bis zur Brust und ist relativ dick und voluminös. Dennoch ist noch in der Pumpdose 3/4 von dem Haarmilch, obwohl ich es jeden Tag mind. 1 mal benutze!
Auf der Rückseite steht, dass man es nach der Haarwäsche in das feuchte Haar einmassieren soll, aber ich find es wirkt besser, wenn die Haare halb trocken sind bzw. handtuchtrocken. Nachdem man es aufgetragen hat, muss bzw sollte man es nicht mehr ausspülen.
Es verspricht Schutz vor Föhnhitze und pflegt strapaziertes und trockenes Haar. Eigentlich habe ich auch nur dieses Produkt geholt, weil ich trockene Spitzen habe, was zur Spliss dann führt. Man kann schon sagen, dass das Produkt sein Versprechen hält. Außerdem sind meine Haare wirklich weicher geworden.
Noch ein Argument, was dafür sprichtd as zu kaufen ist, dass bei den Zutaten keine Silikone verwendet wurden. Deshalb gebe ich dieses Produkt 5 von 5 Sterne.
Ach ja, bevor ich es vergesse. Ich habe es von DM (Drogeriemarkt Deutschland) für ca. 2€ gekauft. Es ist so billig, weil das die Eigenmarke von DM ist also keine Sorge!


No comments:

Post a Comment