Friday, August 31, 2012

A small but nice Wedding ♥

Hey yo!

Can't believe what's goin' on here...it's sooo hot over here x.x I don't even have the appetite to eat at all...
well coming to the main topic, I went to the wedding of Hing&Frankie on saturday.
 

 ♥ First of all, my turquoise dress is sewed by my auntie. Actually I wanted to do it on my own, but it turned out, that it is tooo difficult for me. My sweing skills are too nooby for it~ it didn't really identify with my imagination, but it came out very well. ♥

I embroided it with sequins, which I got from HK ♥ So it won't look too "boring". I wanted to underline the glamorous touch.
I made a flower accessory for my hair and made another one for my sister. In the next entry I'll post the tutorial for it. I think it's a great and totally EASY way to pimp up ur outfit and it fits to the shiny summer♥


My brother,mom and me drove to Brandenburg to a small lake (Boddensee), where the wedding party took place.

I didn't make any photos of the location itself, because when we arrived the ambulance came and the auntie from the bridegroom collapsed. In this case it would be a bit too disrespectful and didn't want to misbehave. Afterwards we were talking with the other guests and went around.

My first outfit ♥ I've prepared some other dresses for this wedding party, but I don't think that a short white-beige dress would be okay, because as you guys should know, that the colours black,white and red are absolutely a No-Go on a wedding.

Even though I chose an orange dress with a red undertone.




We had a buffet, which consists of potatoes, baked potatoes, rice, noodles,bread,fish, roast beef, hog roast with vegetables, vanille cream with strawberry sauce etc etc.
The variety of food/dishes were limited for a buffet, but it was delicious at least, which is the most important point ♥



Errm..yeah I changed my outfit and this is the dress, which my auntie has sewed. I also have a "Cheong Sam" (traditional Chinese dress, look at the purple "dress" on the right side), but I think, that 3 outfits would be too exaggerated, since I'm not the bride.



Finally the games. ♥ The bridesmaids have prepared little games for the guests, but the program has changed because of the time probs. Well they've think of two canvas and separated it into 6 pieces and 6 ppl got chosen to draw something for them.
I was one of them and was too busy with drawing to watch the games.

The bridegroom& the bride needed to saw through a tree trunk to show their team spirit.
cute idea.



I couldn't mix a beautiful light lilac for the background :'( So it turned out to a dramatic pic. Besides it was hard to think of something good in a sudden. I've drawn some more hearts on the tree. So it looks like, if the deafs are picking them out of the tree.
Yes. These thingies are DEAFS!



Other guests came and drew beautiful pics nearly at the end of the wedding party. Smart guys. btw. I was one of the first...~



FINALLY ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PART OF THAT DAY. THE WEEHEEDDING CAKEEEH~ *drum roll*
lol...actually it was totally beautiful and it has 4 different types of tastes, which got me excited for sure!!!
They had chocolate,mango,strawberry and vanilla.


 Soooo cute the figures <3

 There was a nice gentleman sitting at our table..he managed to get every lady a cake (our desk) haha and he gave me his, because he doesn't like sweet stuffs, I think?
Well he was surely a nice guy. I had mango and chocolate :D Both of them were really sweet but okay. I didn't eat the cover thoug, because I dislike marzipan. :S

Well my mom chose vanilla, if I can remember back..and my bro strawberry, which means I could try all of the different tastes~ kekeke~<3


All in all. it was one of the best wedding parties in my life, till now. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment